Everyone was saddened recently to hear about Jim’s urgent admission to hospital over Christmas. Despite having being very poorly, the latest news is that Jim is currently making a good recovery. Having received first class care at The University Hospital of North Staffordshire he is now awaiting transfer to The Princess Royal Telford Hospital en-route to returning home to all his friends at Norton in Hales Cricket Club.
- Roly on Another fantastic day and win for Norton in Hales CC 1st team!
- Smith on The season is fast approaching!
- Jan ODare on Norton First XI photo plus Zac Holm becomes adopted Englishman. See photo gallery.
- Simon line on Norton Firsts snatch victory in Rode Park thriller. See match reports.
- Simon Line on Norton Firsts foiled in battle for promotion points. See ‘Match Reports’